Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 14, 2014

Greek Mythology Character Sheets

My class is having a blast with Greek mythology! I have never seen them so excited about reading. The goal of our first project was getting to know the mythological characters. I gave each of them a blank research template, and they set to work. Take a peek at our finished products:


Every day I find students milling around the display, reading and discussing. "Wow! This one throws lightning bolts!" or "I read about this one in a different myth," can be heard.

After we began this project, I found some awesome clip art by EduClips and decided to publish a set of Greek Mythology Coloring and Research Sheets. (A blank template for those who want to draw their own pictures is also included.)


Enjoy!
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment