Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Going Digital, Part 1

In 2014, my teaching is going digital! My first endeavor? A web-based novel unit for Little House in the Big Woods.


I've been trying to figure out how to organize and store digital and print materials for several years. Creating a website was the answer! You can click on the picture to preview the first two chapters.

Here's how I did it:
  1. Create a Google website. It's free and easy. This tutorial will help you get started.
  2. Place content that you want to display in the body of the website.
  3. Link pertinent images and videos to words in the content.
  4. Link related print materials at the bottom of the page.
Creating websites has opened up a new world for me! They allow me to store and share information with my students and other teachers easily. Good luck on your first website!

No comments:

Post a Comment