A teacher friend recently recommended planbook.com. Since they offered one month free (and the service is a reasonable $12 per year), I thought, "What the heck! Why not?" and took the plunge. Here's a peek at this week's plans (still not totally finished).
This is just the top part of the page. I scroll down to reveal the rest.
The daily plans can be printed as a pdf. Here's the first page of today's plans:
What do I like best about a digital planbook?
- Files can be attached.
- Standards can be attached.
- Notes can be attached.
- I can easily share plans with my student teacher and/or other colleagues.
- I can work from school or from home (or from anywhere).
- I can click "bump" and my plans for that subject all move up one day. (No more erasing!)
- I feel like I've joined the 21st Century!