I'd like to share some engaging resources for teaching and reinforcing division. Let's start with activities that help students learn their division facts. Do your students like Bingo? If so, try Fill It In Bingo by Jan Gervais. They can also play games online at Math Playground, Fun4theBrain, or SheppardSoftware.com.
Long division can be tricky. Using this Long Division Interactive Math Foldable by Creative Critters will help your students understand the process. To follow up, try some division task cards by Chili Math. These are available for division by one- or two- digit divisors. If they like to color, check out this long division picture by Briana Burke.
A variety of great activities are also available to reinforce addition, subtraction, multiplication, and/or division of decimals:
- Magnet Races - Jill Powers
- Math with Riddles Decimal Bundle - Misty Miller
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Task Cards for Fifth Grade - Miss Bin BK
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Made Easy Bundle - Mike's Math Mall
- Multiply and Divide Decimals Task Cards - Hello Learning
Thanks to all of my friends at Teachers pay Teachers for sharing their resources with us today!